Video – In Stream
Present video commercials in a standard in-page banner.
Video In Stream Overview
Delivered as pre or mid-roll TV style ads in ACM Video Players across the ACM masthead network.
Video Pre-roll can be served by ACM or 3rd party tags (please see below).
- VAST redirects supported for pre roll ads.
- Maximum duration is 15 or 30 seconds.
- Bit rate must be less than 1000kbps.
- Required codec .h264.
- Supported browsers and devices.
Digital Ad Unit Overview
640×360 minimum (1280×720 or 1920×1080 preferred) Aspect Ratio 16:9
Min: 20mb Max: 512mb Max. length 6, 15 or 30 secs
MP4 Bit Rate H.264
Ad Serving Capabilities
Creative should be provided either as:
- MOV/AVI/MP4 assets (maximum file size 512mb). 3rd party impression and click tracking tags are also accepted.
- 3rd party redirect tags.
- If 3rd Party ad served, please contact the supported 3rd Party vendor listed below for more information.
Dimensions: 640×360 minimum (1280×720 or 1920×1080 preferred), 16:9 aspect ratio
Minimum file size: 20mb
Maximum file size: 512mb
10 Business Days Lead Time.
Creative specifications can change at any time – always refer to the ACM AdCentre.